Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Favorite Thing About the Weekends

I love our weekend mornings.  To wake up to realize that you do not have to face the hustle and bustle of the morning routine is the most glorious feeling.  Knowing that you can just take you time and enjoy your family, cook a big breakfast, and sit down together to enjoy it at the table with everyone is the best.  We really take our mornings slowly on the weekends at our house if we don't have anything planned.  Now, I've said that I feel glorious....I did not say, however, that I looked glorious, so please excuse the 6:20am look I've got going on here.  This particular morning sure was nice.... all cuddled up with my son and my beagle.  Life only could have been better if Daddy was with us instead of the other side of the camera.... but somebody's got to do the dirty work.


No comments: