Monday, November 17, 2008

\m/>.<\m/ Rock On!!!!

Drew is such a "rocker!"

 Here's the list of reasons why I think he is such a rock star:
 * He claps to the beat of the music he's listening to 
* He is always "up" for the party (regardless of time) 
* He claps when the crowd claps on any live CD's that I play 
* He has a shirt that says so
* He loves all of his musical toys 
* He sings into the microphone on his keyboard 
* He always gravitates toward our guitars from guitar hero (we're going to have to move them soon) 
* He LOVES LOVES LOVES music 
* He is his father's son 
* He is a dancing machine 
* He's super cool!!!!

  These are just the reasons that I came up with off the top of my head. I couldn't even begin to tell you all of the reasons Drew is such a rock star!


Drew looks at this guitar with his "ahhh....one day" look

No comments: