Friday, August 14, 2009

What A Ride!

What a feeling to see the words "We picked you!" Yay! They picked me! Wow! To be the "featured blogger" at SITS! I so enjoyed my day in the sun. I enjoyed reading all 400 and something comments from my readers. Thank you all for your kind words and taking time out of your busy days (or relaxation time) to visit little ol' me!
To those of you that looked at the gumbo recipe, you'll love it only if you love the process. I completely understand if you just choose to "pick some up" if you feel like eating it instead of making it yourself. I am the same way about some recipes. I have this wonderful goat cheese souffle' recipe in my recipe book, and i've scribbled over it "forget it. Order pizza!!!"

For those of you that want to make it..... I hope you get some good music, good wine and enjoy your time in the kitchen the way I do.
And to those of you who read "Merry Christmas Snuggle," as for the blanket, I wish I could tell you a meaningful story about how my grandmother made it for me and I remember cuddling up with her watching "Miracle on 34th Street,"


but that's simply not true. Your going to be amazed (or utterly disappointed) to hear that that blanket was purchased at Hobby Lobby for 50% off! I KNOW! I was very excited when I bought it knowing that it at least looked so special.
Anyways, thank you for all of your kind comments and I hope you continue to visit. I'll keep you posted on my family, fun finds, training, and treasures found while exploring my family's history.
So....
Y'all come back now, ya' hear!!!

No comments: