Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Looking Back

I was just looking through some pictures and picked out some of my favorites that I've taken....



Pretty girl, Zoey






\




































A day out in the fields pickin' strawberries





I thought this was a bit humorous. This is a picture of the Bank of America building reflecting in the Wachovia Building. Hmmm.. what should the title of this picture be....
Another neat reflection shot. I don't know why I love doing these so much.
I also love food photography...



And nature, natural scenes can change so quickly. I use my camera to hold on to these moments

So exciting for a little boy

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
And of course holding on to moments in our lives.

2 comments:

Anneke said...

I love your pictures. xoxox

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. You do have an eye. ;)