Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Centerfold Girl

"My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold"  Remember that song?
Well, Colin's angels are the centerfold!
Both of us!  His Ducati and his wife!  Well, ok, not his wife herself, but her photography!!!!
I was pretty excited when I received our US DESMO 2012 calendars and flipping through it I saw that my picture made it as THE CENTERFOLD!!!!!  I couldn't believe it!  What an exciting moment, when you know that one of your pictures has been chosen to publish in a calendar.  And Colin was double proud because not only was his wife's photography chosen, his motorcycle is the subject of the picture!!!! in his garage (which, by the way, is another one of his babies.  haha)
Then, as if that wasn't enough, we kept flipping to see all of the pictures and discovered that we also made the entire November layout!!!  We were speechless and honored to say the least.
Thank you to Jim Calandro and Steve Carrell for putting together such an amazing calendar and including my work in the process.  I truly feel honored.

US DESMO Ducati Calendar Centerfold Spread photography

US DESMO Ducati Calendar Centerfold Spread photography

November Layout US DESMO Ducati Calendar Centerfold Spread photography

No comments: