Wednesday, June 27, 2012

That's One Cool Dog

Poor Lily. She has got to be the most patient dog ever. The kids absolutely love her and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing in her world. Here is a prime example:

IMG_3148

Emma thought Lily would look great in a fedora.
I'm not sure if Lily agrees (:

*** on a side note, excuse our mess on the stairs ***
I know I can't be the only one who uses the stairs as temporary storage for things that need to be run upstairs.
The cable is from when our wireless network quit working.  We didn't know what to do with ourselves when that happened, but in the end it was a blessing in disguise.  We have a completely awesome set up now.  The wireless thing motivated us to "revamp" our whole system.  Now not only are we wireless, but I can PRINT FROM MY PHONE! and we have incredible bandwidth!  I know, I'm such a dork.

No comments: