Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"I'm Laughing At Clouds So Dark Up Above"... And At Drew

Last weeks Glee was one of my favorites to date (of course I say that every week).

I purchased "Singing in the Rain/Umbrella" on iTunes and we've been listening to it quite a bit this week.  I've been asking Drew if he wants to listen to the rain hip hop song so we can dance.  He's so funny when he dances and I just can't get enough of it.
Well, this morning he says, "play the hippity hop song, Mama!" and so I chuckled and put it on and we danced and danced.
While Emma's rhythm has come quite naturally to her, his has taken some time and practice.  This morning though, I saw some improvement.  It so happened that after we listened to that song, things shuffled over to Dave Matthews (of course) "When the World Ends" which is a much smoother song.  He completely went from his "hippity hop" moves to the backbone slide.
It is so entertaining to watch this!
I can't wait until the Christmas music comes on Friday to see what he does then!

No comments: