Friday, April 1, 2011

"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'"

~Robin Williams

If mother nature is saying, "let's party," then Drew and Emma sure are taking her up on it!
Today we played in the backyard and I took my new lens out for a test-ride.  I'm so excited about it and I love the results so far.  I am really excited about trying to meet the challenge of being a good enough photographer to deserve it.
We had such a great time and I enjoyed my favorite little models ever.
The day started out by looking out of the window anticipating getting out into the pretty weather.
Emma Profile copy
So we decided to go out and enjoy
Drewbers 1

Drewbers 5

Drewbers 4

Drewbers 2

Drewbers 3

Drew on the Rail

Emma Outdoor Profile

I see a ghost

Surprise Emma

Little Missie

No comments: