Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our First Trip to Canada

Well, first I have to say that Drew is the youngest person in North Carolina to have a passport. His picture is too cute. They took the picture of him in his car seat, which I was very glad to hear because I was wondering how we were going to do this. Then the man said that we just have to get a picture of him with his eyes open. Well, anyone who has had a three week old knows how often his eyes are open. I thought, "goodness, we are going to be here for a long time. But it turned out that we actually got it on the first try. I was amazed.
Well, anyways, the trip went well. We drove because I was too nervous to bring such a young baby on a plane.
Once we got to Barrie, we were on a whirl-wind tour. We visited everyone that we could possibly see. Everyone was so happy to meet our new little guy. He was the biggest hit ever!





No comments: