Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's Been So Worth It!

So I have finally gotten around to creating those books that I always envisioned this blog to turn into.
Here's a link to the first one for Drew or click HERE to see the blog form of it (which is chronologically backwards).
I am so glad that I will have this to give to him.  I can't wait to share it with him.
It makes all of the time that I spent journaling and uploading photos etc.  totally worth it!

PS. I'm going to stop with the cute little signatures after every post.  I had to remove each one and it was a pain in my patutee, so bye bye
                                                  

1 comment:

Melissa Lester said...

I flipped through your book, Mary Beth. What a treasure! It will be so special for Drew to read his story from the very beginning.