Friday, July 24, 2009

An Update On My Lists

So you know how I said that I'm having to make lists for everything? Well, I've got lists EVERYWHERE because there is so much going on. Packing lists, fundraising lists, general to-do lists, lists of thank-you notes that need to be written, so on and so on. Well, they are working great!
BUT....
We taught Drew how to trace his hand on his little "magna-doodle" thingy. Well, you know where this is going...
Drew has traced his hand on my lists! It's the cutest thing!

Okay, so I'm totally telling on myself here.... yes, that is Thank You notes from Drew's birthday on that list! Don't judge... (I'm doing a fine job beating myself up for that one)

As I was taking these pictures, the culprit butted into the pictures to continue his "signature work"

2 comments:

Briana said...

Hey! I saw your blog featured on SITS, and I'm loving it already!
-I love the pillowcase dress!
-I saw the Leukemia/Lymphoma graphic on your side bar & I instantly related; my dad is currently battling Lymphoma.
-I'm a Southern girl as well!
-AND I'm utterly addicted to lists. It's beyond normal, really!

I'm so glad I found your blog! :)

Mary Beth said...

Breezy Bride - I'm so glad you visited! I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. I'm not sure if you read my post "It was a day that started just like any other day...."
You'll relate. It's tough to read, but the end is uplifting. We will find a cure one day!
I love to see another southern girl in the bloggie world to connect to.
I know... the list thing is new to me... I was out of control without them! hahaa