Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Well Just Paint My Door Red....."

"and call me Elizabeth Arden!" as Truvy said in Steele Magnolias.
I'm at "the beauty shop" getting my natural blond spruced up a bit ;)
I love getting away from the day-to-day stuff and sitting, talking about a bunch of nothing, catching up on the last six weeks. It's great.
I'm actually blogging today from my phone. This is a first for me so please be patient. I even have a picture to post to prove it (Stephanie is going to think I'm crazy) but I'm going to have to figure out how to upload it from my phone. Hmm, maybe that will be my first "tutorial" Haha.
Well, I think my natural blond has now "set" and I'm going to have to get out from under this dryer, so off I go.
Next some "playing with style" so I can learn some new things and look
good for my "girl's" lunch. I'll post pictures when I figure this out

No comments: