Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our Little Ham

I was trying to send an email to Nana and Papa tonight with pictures of the house all ready for Christmas and of the kids in their Christmas pj's.  I wanted to show them what Drew and Emma would be wearing for Christmas morning but the picture of the two of them together didn't really show the pj's very well so I was going to take a picture of the front of Drew's shirt.  This is what ended up happening with our little silly goose....



Such a silly boy... but then he started cracking himself up.  That's when I really start laughing.


 By this time we were all laughing so hard.  That's one thing I can say about our house.  We laugh a whole lot!!!



Evan Emma was getting in on it... 

Then I couldn't calm them down enough to take a really good picture, but who needs that when you have so much laughter!
You'll just have to take it from me... their pajamas are so cute and they will look adorable on Christmas morning.

No comments: