Saturday, March 7, 2009

Anthropologie Addiction

I just left Anthropologie.   Ahhhhh... I got my fix.  I tell you.... I could really do some damage there.  I am absolutely in love with that store.  My sweetest peetest husband (can you tell I'm kissing up to him) bought me a couple of things while we were there.  I really had to hold back though.  I could have bought the store!!!  But instead I got this... the CUTEST top ever

Isn't that just the bees knees!?! Anyhoo, It's my new favorite top.  I figure I can wear it with jeans and some cute silver flats, or I could dress it up with a skirt and heels.  
I also got some cute "petal pushers" as my mom would have called them.  Capri's if you please.  So I'm loving life.  
Should I be ashamed that my happiness can be bought....nah.. girls will be girls.

No comments: