Friday, March 6, 2009

Lost In The Past

What fun times..... I just wanted to share.
This is a collage of pictures of my grandparents from June 8, 1941 in Abington, PA.  It was a Sunday afternoon and I bet it was just beautiful.  I think they look so happy and it's so obvious how much they adore each other.

This next mosaic is composed of pictures of my father's childhood, mostly his very young years. He is the smartest person I've ever known, a man who would do anything for his family, someone who adored his wife, one of the best people this world has ever known. I find it fascinating to look at pictures of his childhood, the times that "built" this man I know.  I hope you enjoy all of the smiles in this mosaic as I do (oh yeah, and get a kick out of the one pouty face)

Karen: is that second picture at the top not Dillon or what!?!
I am so excited to display these pictures at home in some frames that I bought and just love (inspired by Z Gallerie)
For the Potter family: I am currently scanning all of the photos so that I can get a copy of them to all of you. I hope to be done with this over the summer, but it's a pretty big project, so I can't make any promises.  For the time being, you can get the photos that I've done so far from my Flickr acct.

No comments: