Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Stamp Camp

Yesterday was an icky, rainy day... the perfect day to do some crafts with some friends.
Lauren had her Easter Stamp Camp. It was so much fun. Colin stayed home with the kids so that I could really enjoy some "girl time."
We made the most adorable Easter treats from her supplies, York Peppermint Patties, and Hershey Nuggets (her craft room at her house is amazing!.....yes, that's right.... I said craft room).  Now I just have to find the perfect person to give them to (someone who wants cutesie, pootsie, crafty Easter candy.... I'm not sure Colin would want them, but I've got the perfect friends to pick from..... probably one of the "village people."
I ended up getting supplies to package our Relay For Life Bake Sale goodies up with.  I will post more on that when the time comes.  They will be adorable and hopefully they will make a lot of money for the cause.
These are the little goodies that I made from Easter Stamp Camp






1 comment:

Anneke said...

I LOVE these!!! I wish I had a friend with a well stocked craft cupboard!! You are so sweet, and these are just beautiful!

Anneke