Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Little Under The Weather

The stomach bug bit us this week. It started with Drew on Friday. Mrs. Tonia called and said he had been sick, but was acting completely normal, so we thought it was something he ate. But then, I got it. It took me down for about 14 hours. So it was viral for sure. Then, poor little Emma got it. That was the saddest.
My sweet little children are troopers though. They remained in their awesome moods, they were just a bit more cuddly than usual (if that's even possible). Those of you that know Drew, know that the child NEVER STOPS! Well, Drew actually sat down long enough to watch Sesame Street. I was amazed and thankful considering I wasn't in tip top shape myself.
My favorite part of this whole bug was when we were all laying on the couch being pitiful together. I don't have any really good pictures of this moment, because, of course as soon as Drew saw the camera, he would either start "cheesin' or reach for the camera. There was a time where Emma and Drew were laying their heads on my chest and they were nose to nose. It was the sweetest moment of my life. It felt so good to hold my babies while they were so close to each other, it didn't matter how badly I felt physically at that moment.

These are terrible pictures.... but I will put my own vanity aside so ya'll can see how sweet these moments were.

No comments: