Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Silly Facebook

Everyone on Facebook has seen these silly quizzes.... "What fairy princess are you?"  "What Grease character are you?"  "What Sister Act character are you?" (ok.... maybe not that last one).  Well, I had to take the "What Steel Magnolias character are you?" quiz.  If you know me at all, you know that is my absolute favorite movie.  I was astonished when I read my results.  I always laughed at those quizzes, but golly gee, it looks like they are onto something.  And although I don't look like her at all, this result was me ya'll.  I couldn't believe it.



Mary completed the quiz "Which Steel Magnolias Character Are You?" with the result Truvy Jones (Dolly Parton's character).
You are Truvy. You're the essence of southern charm! Your door is open to everyone, and people often confide in you their deepest secrets. You have a heart of gold and love getting caught up in other people's lives! Laugher through tears is your favorite emotion, and you have a strict policy that no one cries alone in your presence! Sometimes, though, you spend more time entering into their joys and sorrows than recognizing your own. You may feel that you have let others down if you're not smiling through it all! Friends are your lifeline, and teasing and girl-time are like the air you breathe...you can't imagine living without them! Recognize your beauty and value. Just because you're always there for others, doesn't mean they're not there for you. If you need to share a heartache, let your best friends know! You don't always have to be the encourager...we all could use a little encouragement sometimes

No comments: