Friday, March 6, 2009

Emma's 2 Month Check-Up

Emma had her 2 month check-up.  All is well. She's very healthy, but a little grumpy because she was stuck 3 times.  Poor baby girl.  But she's alright.  She is 9 lbs and 10 oz and 23 inches.  I looked back at Drew's information at 2 months and he was 23 1/4 inches and 11 lbs. 14 oz.  I guess Emma is a dainty little girl.  The doctor was very pleased with her though.  I've been trying to get a picture of her smiling, but have not been very successful.  When she sees the flash, she gets really serious, and when I don't use the flash, the picture comes out very blurry.  
Even though it's blurry, you can tell what a cute moment this was

Our little cheerleader-in-the-making

This picture is for Judy. Remember when we were talking about eyelashes.... I think Emma is going to do very well in this department... she'll be like her mama and have to pick out sunglasses based on whether they hit her eyelashes.

No comments: