Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earning Monster Trucks

Ok....so our little boy absolutely LOVES monster trucks.  His daddy took him to one rally and it's been all over with since then.
Anyways, Drew had a great day the other day when he told me he had to go "poot" and pointed to the bathroom.  I ran him to the bathroom, we got all ready, and sure enough he used the bathroom like a big boy!!!!  I was ecstatic!!!!  So I gave him a new monster truck (Daddy keeps them on hand for just such occasions).  He was thrilled as you can see in the pictures.  It was so cute.  And the funniest thing is that when he gets a new truck (he now has 8!) he always plays with the newest one.  Ok... well funny enough, as I am typing this, Colin and Drew walked through the door.  They were at Target, so now scratch what I said before, now Drew has 9 monster trucks....hahaha.  How funny!


1 comment:

jillybeans1984 said...

Oh my goodness! He is growing up too fast!