Monday, May 25, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

Last week we spent a lot of time outside after school.  It was such a pretty week.  The weather was cool but sunny and the skies were blue (for most of the week).  Drew really took advantage by riding around on his "cycle."  It was a bit funny when I stopped and looked around though.  I tell you, I was living in a satire about suburban living.   There were a few people mowing the lawn that would cross each other from my view, the UPS man went down the street to the delight of someone, and cars drove down the street waving as they passed (we live on a cul de sac so we know everyone that passes our house), and all of the flowers were in full bloom.  It made me chuckle a bit.  I felt a little like a desperate housewife.... is this Wisteria Lane or what?


Emma enjoyed the fresh air too.

It really does look like Wisteria Lane sometimes.

Drews "cycle" doesn't work quite as well in the grass.

No comments: