Sunday, October 25, 2009

Coming Home To A Ready Household

So I have to say that I was a bit nervous about what I would coming home to. Colin had the kids all by himself for the long weekend. Mrs. Tonia still had them on the weekdays during work hours, but outside of that, Colin was on his own.
Well, it wasn't long into my weekend when I saw that they were all doing just fine without me.
A mama likes to believe the world stops when she's away, but really it doesn't.
Colin kept the kids very happy. These are some of the pictures that he sent me while I was gone that reassured me.

Apparently Daddy had everyone sticking out their tongues while he took pictures for Mama.

Then when I came home, I didn't see what I expected. I'll be honest, I was expecting a sink full of dishes and toys, toys, everywhere toys. But the house was spotless. There were even fresh flowers on the table

(they were my finish line flowers, he said this was as close to the finish line as he could get..... awwww, so sweet!)
It was so good to be home and to hold my babies and be held by my hubby.
I love my life!
It's good to be home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather useful idea