Thursday, February 12, 2009

Right Now...

I am sitting "Indian Style" in the corner of my couch...all of my pillows and my favorite blanket around me.

I am aching to hold one of my babies... Drew is napping and Emma is too. I want so badly to pick her up, but I know I shouldn't because she is already so spoiled.

My cookies are cooling and I am about to decorate them and then take pictures of them (because I love to do that)

I am thinking of how quickly maternity leave is flying by and how I want it to last forever

I am wearing jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt... something I wouldn't be able to wear if I were at work

I am enjoying the silence

I am thinking about my mother and how she is now with my dad, my aunt, and my grandmother

I am thankful for this day, just the way that it is. I am also thankful for my family's health and happiness.

I feel blessed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the good stuff!